If you're wanting camping sites, bunks, hotel rooms or our rustic cabin - you'll need to book. If you're a family or couple and wanting just a camp site, it is a good idea to book during the busy periods - we have a wonderful relaxed campground (no designated sites and you can pay on arrival).
Book Online or Check availability Now!
If you're travelling or staying as a group - please give us the "heads up" by using our Enquire Now form
Any other questions?
You can also give us a call (if we're busy - please leave a message and return number)
We have traditional styled, basic rooms, recently "refreshed" . We have quaint comfortable and well maintained rooms. We get a lot of positive reviews from people staying who enjoy a rural pub atmosphere.
- Queen Pillow-top Room
- Family (Pillow-top Queen + Bunk)
- Bunk Room (adjacent to hotel) - backpacker style budget accommodation for 4
- Cabin (in campground) - backpacker style budget accommodation for 5
See RatesRoom Facilities
We are a traditional "Australian" hotel
- Shared bathroom facilities
- Continental Breakfast available for $10 pp
- Check out generally 10:00am
- Enquire for packed lunches
- Reception NOT 24 hours
- Restaurant (Counter meals)
- Beer Garden
- Playing cards and board games
- No TV
- No TAB
- No Pokies
- No wifi
Check-in / Check Out
Check-ins between 2:00pm and 8:00pm. We don't have 24 Reception
Self-check-out by 10:30
- All Camping rates: $10 per person per night
- Kids under 5 no charge
- Camp "anywhere" in our bush camp-ground ($10pppn)
- Reservations for groups required please.
- Reservations strongly advised between Dec 26th and March 01 and public holiday weekends
- Pets OK if kept on leash / under control for the comfort of all our guests.
- CAMPGROUND CLOSED 24 DECEMBER UNTIL 1130 HRS ON 27 DECEMBER
CAMPGROUND AND HOTEL CLOSED christmas day and boxing day
- Hot showers (inc. in rate)
- Some seating areas
- Pet's OK - please maintain control of your pets at all times
NOTES FOR CAMPER VANS AND CARAVANS:
- We do not have sewage disposal. we are on a septic system. there are waste dump stations in Scottsdale and St Helens.
- No generators please during peak camping times (please enquire at the desk)
- 5th Wheelers (Big Rigs): We don't have paved surfaces so there may be limited access - we suggest booking/calling ahead so we can cater for you.
- No open fires November to April
- Animals on lead at all times in campground
- Please use water sparingly
- Check-in - 1200hrs to 2000hrs. No early birds, please.
- Checkout: please by 10:30am.